New Quantech Job Opportunity: Director of Contracts
Posted: 03 of December
Director of Contracts
Job Code: MCMAL7
Job Level: Management Level
Oversees and prepares proposals, negotiates contracts and administers commercial and government contracts in accordance with company policies and legal requirements. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks to include developing and authoring teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, letters of contract, subcontracts and contracts. Has signatory authority in accordance with company policies and Quality Management policies. The position requires an individual who is able to exercise solid independent judgment to identify potential risks in contractual, financial and legal areas. Manages other Contract personnel within the company.
- Administers, extends, terminates and negotiates standard and nonstandard contracts
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications
- Examines performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information
- Prepare and negotiate contracts, purchase agreements, leases, licenses, non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements
- Interprets and understands various Federal Governmental acquisition laws and regulations
- Reviews requirement documents for clarity and adequacy
- Negotiates terms and conditions including price, delivery, quality and performance requirements
- Develops the subcontract documentation, ensuring it complies with Government and Company requirements
- Solely responsible for all contract management for the company. Performs cradle to grave contract functions
- Negotiates contract changes and responds to all formal contract inquiries and issues.
- Provides contract status as required.
- Negotiates and issues teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements and memoranda of understanding
- Closes out contracts upon receipt of all deliverable items
- Provides routine contract advice to business directors and other related functions such as finance, HR and business development
- Travel may be required
- Has good demeanor, professional appearance
- Provide energetic and enthusiastic representation of Quantech
- Highly flexible to “get it done” and supports all efforts as required to execute
- Works autonomously and requires minimal supervision
- Displays high level of initiative and involvement with corporate and customer needs
- Ability to work with others under stressful personal situations
- Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and displays Company’s Core Values
- Communicates well with all levels of team members and management
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to solve problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent time management skills
- Displays initiative, integrity and involvement with corporate and customers’ needs
- Understands business climate in areas of responsibilities and across multiple business areas
- Keen negotiation skills
- Good judgment and problem solving skills with proven analytical abilities
- Confidentiality is vital for this position
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree preferred
- CPCM and/or CFCM Certification desired.
- Minimum of 8 years of successful experience working with commercial and government contracts. Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel; Adobe Acrobat Professional; Google suite; Deltek/CostPoint
- Must be a U. S. Citizen and have a DoD Security Clearance or able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
To apply online:
External Applicants Apply: https://www.quantechserv.com/careers/