New Odyssey Systems Job Opportunity: Federal Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator
Posted: 22 of October
Title: Federal Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator
Job Location: Wakefield, MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. has an exciting new opportunity for a Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator supporting the corporate office and seven other field offices in the U.S. Odyssey is an Advisory and Assistance Services small business contractor committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to the U.S. Government. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with unprecedented growth and expansion into new business areas We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of contract and subcontract administration, including capture and proposal support, negotiation, management and oversight of execution, internal coordination with Security, Finance, Operations, etc., system setup and reporting, through closeout for U.S. Government contracts predominantly for services.
- Evaluation of prime and subcontract documentation to determine requirements, compliance with proposal and/or prime contract, areas of clarification, research, and negotiation of terms and conditions, and management of contractual obligations.
- Oversee and input data into Contracts Management/General Ledger system in accordance with all Odyssey guidance and policies, as well as analyze and interpret reporting to support execution.
- Maintain communications with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proactive and timely contract execution by the parties, at award and for each modification.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with Odyssey agreed-upon terms and draft memos of negotiation points.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers as the department representative to Operations for assigned contracts; provide guidance, interpretation, advice, and counsel to Operations and Accounting regarding Contract matters and Security items.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives, new procedures, software packages, and interdepartmental activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned, promote an ethics-based business culture, and ensure full compliance with Odyssey’s Employee Handbook and related policies.
- Basic Qualifications: The successful candidate must have U.S. Government Contracts and/or subcontracts experience (all contract types) and excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and must have the ability to effectively establish working relationships with all customers, both internally and externally.
- The selected candidate must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision. The candidate must be able to handle multiple assignments and achieve or exceed program deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- The candidate will be skilled in interpreting contract requirements, contract change impacts, and supporting development of U.S. Government Contract proposals. The individual will be adept researching and learning FAR/DFARs clauses, applicability, negotiation and positioning relative to the acquisition and procurement process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite is required, as are regulatory research skills .
- Security clearance (ability to obtain one is required)
- Google platforms/Drive/Gmail
- Deltek Costpoint
For more information and to apply please visit: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ODY1000OSCG/JobBoard/c76e9e66-ba47-402c-910c-7ce7379c46c2/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=bf62c880-9fa6-4e83-849b-524f08520cbd