New Morse Job Opportunity: Contracts Administrator
Posted: 29 of October
MORSE Corp is seeking a full-time Contract Administrator to be responsible for structuring, negotiating, and administering new and existing contracts. Contract types include both US DoD prime contracts, as well as subcontracts and commercial item purchase orders.
In addition, the candidate will maintain, oversee, and administer NDA’s and other collaborative corporate agreements.
The candidate will recommend, develop, and implement processes for purchasing and contract management to ensure process scalability as MORSE grows. This includes adoption of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED or the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in defense contracting
- Experience reviewing and/or drafting contracts, subcontracts, and NDAs
- Experience/familiarity with industry standard ERP solutions (Deltek, Unanet, Jamis)
- Ability to represent MORSE during contract negotiations with government contracting officers
- Ability to represent MORSE during contract negotiations with subcontractors and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals and objectives with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and process management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain contract files and records
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships
- Formal legal training/background/degree
- Experience with commercial technology development contracting
- Experience with technology licensing
- Experience with DCAA compliance and audit
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://boards.greenhouse.io/morsecorp/jobs/4062032003?gh_jid=4062032003