Artificial intelligence. Cloud Computing. Additive Manufacturing, aka 3D Printing.
You’ve heard of these… emerging technologies. You’ve received a proposal for one and now need a strategy to price it.
• How will you analyze the proposal?
• Will your pricing guidance and/or techniques be from the FAR? Do they have to be?
• How will the intended use case for the technology impact your analysis?
• When the market for this product or service is relatively nascent, how will you determine value?
• What terminology should we use for pricing in emerging markets?
Above are some enabling technologies underpinning the Fourth Industrial Revolution. That means they tend to be invisible and intangible, yet it is quite clear they are valuable!
NCMA Boston & Middle Georgia chapters have combined their forces and are pleased to co-host this session on “Pricing Emerging Technologies”! This engaging session is presented by Ryan Connell (NCMA Boston Chair of the Board and the DCMA Commercial Item Group pricing supervisor for the Northeast Region) where we will be discussing some strategies, approaches, thoughts, and future considerations to this unique area of the business. Ryan is on the forefront of new ideas and approaches to some of the U.S. Government’s and Industry’s latest challenges!
Date: February 25, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EST
Cost: $10. per person
Do not miss this event!