Free Webinar for NCMA BOSTON Chapter Members Only!
With an increased focus by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) on defective pricing audits, contractors should be ready to take steps to avoid and prepare for them. This session will provide the audience with a refresher on what constitutes defective pricing under the Truthful Cost or Pricing Data Statute, practical tips for avoiding audits, and what contracting officers and contractors can expect in the case that an audit process moves forward.
This 90-minute live webinar is conveniently scheduled at noon (EDT). The webinar consists of a 60-minute lecture followed by a 30-minute question and answer period.
• Describe the current landscape of Defective Pricing Audits, including what is planned over the next year and why there is an increased focus.
• Explain what constitutes defective pricing criteria.
• Avoid defective pricing through specific strategies, tips, and best practices.
• Recognize the implications of a Defective Pricing Audit and potential consequences beyond the original audit.
3.4, “Regulatory Compliance”; 5.1, “Cost or Price Analysis”
• John Polcari, Senior Manager, Government Contracts Advisory Services, Baker Tilly
• Patrick Fitzgerald, CPA, Director, Government Contracts Advisory Services, Baker Tilly