Controller Employment Opp at Massa Products Corporation
Posted: 26 of April
Position: Controller || Description || Posted on April 27, 2020
Are you a CPA with at least 3 years experience looking for a Company that you can call home?
Massa Products Corporation is looking to hire a Controller
Massa Products Corporation is a growing 3rd generation family business located in Hingham, MA and was founded in 1945. At Massa we design, engineer, and produce electroacoustic products which include advanced SONAR for the Navy and Commercial Industrial Products for use in both air and liquid.
Due to the military contracts that Massa currently has, and continues to bid, it is essential that the Controller has experience with Government Accounting as well as GAAP.
Specific Job Duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Analyze and report project costs and margins
- Compare to budget & explain variances
- Review overhead expenses & report major components
- Prepare workpapers quarterly to support GL asset and liability account balances
- Assist Treasurer in preparing
- Audit schedules
- Annual incurred cost submissions
- Monitor inventory month end balances and fluctuations
- Identify software deficiencies and their effect on financial statements
- Understand Accounting Effects and Document of:
- Customer Order Entry/Shipments and Purchasing
- Other Special Projects Treasurer Needs Help with Including but not limited to Accounting of:
- Percentage Completion
- CPFF Contracts
- Milestone Payments
See Massa Products Corporation website for more details and information on submitting your resume