01-08-20: Contracts Administrator Position Open at Linquest
Posted: 08 of January
Contracts Administrator, #4465, Lexington
Reply to: https://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145503.careers?rnd=RMI&JobsSearch=
Contracts Administrator, #4465
24 Hartwell Avenue
Lexington, MA, 02421
Full Time Exempt
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Required Degree: 4 Year Degree
LinQuest is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our team at our office in Lexington, MA. The Contracts Administrator will report to the Senior Manager of Contracts and will serve as a resource for and interface with other employees and customers in order to manage LinQuest contracts.
- Administer contracts (from solicitation to closeout)
- Negotiate terms and conditions
- Support proposal efforts
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements
- Update contract related information in LinQuest’s contract management system and other databases
- Track contract authorizations, funding levels, deliverables, and customer correspondence
- Maintain detailed and compliant contract files
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on contract requirements including FAR & DFARS terms
- Perform cradle to grave contract administration tasks as directed by the Senior Manager of Contracts that will entail supporting one or more Business Groups
- Complete the contract administration responsibilities for each contract action accurately and timely
- Expert knowledge in FAR/DFARS pertinent to contracting.
- Familiarity with cost reimbursable, fixed price, and T&M contract types.
- Experience with contract negotiations.
- Conversant in the Microsoft suite of Office to include being very adept in Excel.
- Ability to get along with others in a professional workspace, treating everyone with respect, from subordinate to C-Suite occupants.
- Ability to upload documents and enter accurate contract data into the Contract Management and Accounting systems as well as a SharePoint site.
- Ability to work well under pressure and short deadlines.
- Ability to work with little oversight and follow established policies and procedures including acquisition laws and regulations
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint.
- Experience with GSA Schedules.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with responding to DCMA and DCAA audit inquiries.
- A. in Business, Economics, general studies, or other related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct contract administration experience for a Department of Defense contractor
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required to be considered for this position
- NCMA Certification (CPCM, CFCM, or CCCM) or similar